We have 25,000 square feet dedicated exclusively to prepress and plating services for flexographic, lithographic and screen printing. Our services include package design and engineering, package converting and high quality lithographic printing, with a wide variety of services to help your company stay competitive in this dynamic industry.
- Graphic Design – Our creative professionals can give your products the appeal you are looking for.
- Image Input – A state of the art DS 737 drum scanner is used for all original scans from artwork or transparencies.
- Image Manipulation – Apple computers are used to manipulate scans and digital artwork.
- Page Input & Assembly – Apple computers are used to assemble our pages for output.
- Archival & Retrieval – All files requiring services by ACW are archived for a period of 5 years at no additional cost to customers.
- Imposition & Output – Our 2 large format film imagesetters allow us to impose multiple page flats during exposure using a post-rip application.
- DTP (Direct-To-Plate) – We offer 2 large format flexo platesetters, including 1 Kodak NX.
Some advantages of flexographic printing include:
- Faster drying inks, lower printing costs.
- Greater flexibility for graphic revisions and lower initial imaging cost.
- Wider range of inks.
- Ability to print on a variety of substrates to meet demands of specialty markets.
The advancement of flexography is our prime initiative. We offer expertise in all steps of the process from:
- Design – Creation of concept art and prototypes for photography, and continuity in the overall appearance or theme of your product line.
- Prepress – Full control of color correction, trapping and imaging of plate-ready films or plates including flexible rubber, analog and digital photopolymer and Kodak Flexcel NX.
- Proofing – GMG Certified Epsons, as well as digital color keys to view separations.
- Prototypes – We offer pouch prototyping as one of our many value-added services.
- Plates – We offer a wide range of photopolymer plate material in different durometers and thicknesses. We have a polymer that is the right material for your project.
- Printing and Finishing – Customized jobs using many colors on high end presses, as well as laminating, embossing and other finishing services.
Let Advanced Converting Works be your supply chain provider for all of your flexographic needs. Our experts have worked in many markets including medical, point of sale marketing and food industry, as well as basic bags and cardboard boxes. We’ll support your project throughout the process, with quality checks at press-side to ensure consistent results, through shipment of the final product.
Our decades of experience in the prepress industry have proven to be a valuable asset in getting your litho projects done. We have all the supply chain resources and partners to handle any size project from simple sell sheets to annual reports and retail catalogs. The only limitation to what we can do for you is your imagination.
Color management in today’s market place is critical and we will make sure that what we print today matches what you expect tomorrow. Our clients trust that we will represent your brand or marketing campaign so all the parts and pieces will come together, on time and consistent across all platforms.
Advanced Converting Works will out-perform your expectations and get the results you have been looking for.